Sunpentown 1650W Induction Cooktop - Gold
Micro-Induction Cooktop provides the best in cooktop performance, safety and efficiency. Induction heats as electricity flows through a coil to produce a magnetic field under the ceramic plate. When a ferromagnetic cookware is placed on the ceramic surface, currents are induced in the cookware and instant heat is generated due to the resistance of the pan. Heat is generated to the pan only and no heat is lost. As there are no open flames, inductions are safer to use than conventional burners. Once cookware is removed, all molecular activity ceases and heating is stopped immediately.
Features and Functions:
- Freestanding application
- Dual functions: Cook (power) & Warm
- 9 power settings (100-300-500-700-900-1100-1300-1500-1650W)*
- 13 Keep Warm settings (100-120-140-160-180-190-210-230-250-280-300-350-390°F)
- Touch-sensitive panel with control lock
- Up to 9 hours and 59 minutes off-timer
- Micro-crystal ceramic plate
- Automatic pan detection
- LED panel
- Dimension: 11.25W x 13.75D x 2.36H inches
- Input voltage: 120V / 60Hz
* Note: With unit𠏋 lowest possible power at 700 watts, the 3 low power settings cannot be actually achieved, but are 𦽳imulated�: 100W = 700W intermittently heats for 1 seconds and stops for 6 seconds; 300W = 700W intermittently heats for 3 seconds and stops for 4 seconds; 500W = 700W intermittently heats for 5 seconds and stops for 2 seconds.
Shipping (Processing Time + Transit Time):Processing time is approximately 1-2 business days to leave the warehouse plus transit time.